Shining


FollowFishers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

【Graduation♥09''3A celebration】

haha...
my home is renovating
so i go to my c0usin place
long time din update already
that day[20/11]
all senior 3 and junior 3 graduated
buii...me...babe
lougong...buii...babe

g0 int0 the hall
b0ubuii lim and i took picture secretly...x)

our handkerchief

mine is snoopy

buii is baby taz

haha

s0 cute

our class...09''3A

our school hall


..........................................................................................................................................................................


at night
let us partyyyyyyyyyy!!

titanic...haha



my leng luii boubuiii


my babe hug me wa.hoho





what a funny picture?!
d0nt laugh><

boubuiiii hug hug

with my dear...

with mee





than two of us.xD

daisou...haha
aqua

hoi yan
our no.1
hui xuan

ming yan

meng yuan..

buii feed me

dear dont give me eat


we act cool.x]

play candle

our form teacher

J3A


To J3A::
h0pe we can say hi to each other although we study different classss
ok?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your footsprint here:)