Shining


FollowFishers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

【moody】

moody recently~
aikssssssss~
first`
my hand `
haha`
just my dar and babe yii know~
if u wan know also don wan ask me`
i wont say~
sryyy~
when i know this truth`
i cried many times`
until now if i think bout that i also will cried`
aiks`
just tel myself `
dont think too much`
no problem d`
second`
is U`
aha`
said people bad thing also not good`
so i dont say larh`
just i don wan b a dog`
and U also don be so flirtatious and loose`
its will make you lost ur frens`
third`
exam coming soon`
i still haven start my revision`
so bad`
>___________________<
i really don like study `
but that is my responsibility`
so~no choice~
#dar
be relax`just exam`don b so stress`
u can do it!!
add oil 2gather~
##babe yii
that day chat vf you
you also don told me ur things
>______________<
no next time!!
happyy always yeas=)

2 comments:

  1. 还哭!
    答应了我不哭嗒~
    鼻不听话!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe~~
    dun wan luurx~~~
    exam ~~~
    LOL

    seii lo0rx~~~
    dun0 wat can ii do j0rx~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Drop your footsprint here:)