Shining


FollowFishers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

【♥】Happy Mama's Day【♥】

we went this restaurant to celebrate n saturday
=D
about 28 people
two table♥




my cute grandma



what so pity==






my lovely parents

my cute family members♥



veena's scary face.xD
took by my bro==
cheers to grandma.xD




my lovely mama
look like my sista right?♥

is it drunk?no!hahaha
veena and xx only!
im not!xDD
i just felt hot and the face become red only lol
all pengsan.xD

my dad gave my mummy?=D

sunday we had a steamboat also
about 18 ppl
paid about 300++
what a expensive mama's celebration==

nowadays, hong still keep morning call to me.
actualy i woke up by mama's alarm==


exam is around the corner
although im not in mood to study
but i still want to study
because i dont want let my mum dissappoint

Mama really care me lahhh
That day when I saw the promotion [jacob]
I told mama simplily
Called her buy for me
After that day, I saw a big box of Jacobs there
Whoa!suprise!xD

那天kwankwan还我的1年级照片时
不小心传到左边那边去了
mrd说 那天俊铨看到你的时候 说[steamfish很美勒]
mrd就应他 [是啦 他以前很瘦很美的 现在…? ]
哈哈 她一直叫我减肥==
哎哟 我比较喜欢肥啦 可是我自己的妈咪也是叫我减==

然后刚才我侧躺在沙发上
弟说[姐,你瘦了 好像小学一样 ]
我稍微动一下
弟又说[yerr 姐 你肥回去了 快点躺回去==]
哈哈哈哈

kwankwan, that day i cant consoled you
i felt so sorry and thanks your paper=D
we must happy together yea♥

buii and her boy replay skill again.xD
hope buii wont bully by him already
if not! i really will take many eggs to throw him!
and not only write somethinggs on his class whiteboard!
why i want take eggs ? because....
because he's so strong!hahaa,i braveless so......throw that.xD

thursday, we just late for about 3minutes
she called us run for 15 minutes?
ohhh! oh my godnesS><
my leg pain til now!

i want watch KIDNAPPERS and THE NIGHTMARE ON THE ELM STREET
><
exam force cant go><
k-book ING
addoiladdoil yea♥
giveup SEJARAH
sorry SHARIFAH.xD
bookkeep i wan fight!!

others got superman
others got superwoman
others got supermarket
others got super tuision centre
others got super power
hahahaha
i also got lahhh
im SUPERFISH
nenenebubu
or SUPERIKAN also can!!
hahahahaha
because i felt many ppl use fish nowadays><
i wan change the name to ikan.but many ppl disagree=;=''

exam gah yao=D♥ !!


i trusted i could defeat everything♥ superfish
yay!!♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your footsprint here:)