Shining


FollowFishers

Friday, February 5, 2010

【To Mua Lil Yen】


http://sweetiepie-cuppycake.blogspot.com/2009/12/to-ma-lil-fish.html

last year mua birthday
you had wrote about this to me
but i dont know..so sorry yea
sek damm.x)

today 5th FEB is my Lil Yen birthday

firstly.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOU!!

today dint see you...if not i sure will say it truthly from my mouth...
but my fren saw you celebrate with your friends at canteen during second recess time...hehe

dont know today you happy or not lerh?
hoho
hope you are

this morning just wished you
and timeless to buy present for you
that's so sorry

erm...

17 years old already la...
must be mature like me yea...
hahahahhahahahahahaha
(learned from you)xD

you wrote on ur blog that you wont forget me...must realize yea:)
same to me^^
dont always just talk to someone...i will felt lonely also xD

lastly
HAPPY BIRHDAY TO YOU...MY LIL YEN...(SPLMY)xD don scolded me =P
Keep cutie and preety...
Love you forever...
Muack~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your footsprint here:)